Join Us for the 13th Annual
Team 91 Uniform & Equipment HandouT
Team 91 invites our players to the Annual Uniform Handout. We will host the 13th Annual Uniform Handout at a central location where players can come and pick up the gear packages. Players should be present at the Uniform Handout so they can try on their new gear to make sure it fits for season. If gear does not fit we can make exchanges on site. In order to pick up gear packages at the Uniform Handout all balances must be paid in full.
Saturday, April 1
Dynamic Sports Training Facility
71 Mall Dr. Commack, NY 11725
Each player will receive...
+ New Balance Sleeved Uniform
+ New Balance Collegiate Cut Reversible Uniform
+ New Balance Game Day Shorts x2
+ New Balance Sublimated Tech Tee x2
+ New Balance Long Sleeve
+ New Balance Full Zip
+ New Balance Jogger
+ Warrior Duffle Bag
+ Warrior Gloves
All balances MUST read $0
- If a player is on a private payment plan and their plan exceeds the date of the handout, we will not release the bag until the balance reads $0.
- For those who have balances, we will simply hold on to the bag until the balance reads $0, and once it does we will schedule an appointment for the family to come pick up the gear bag.
- All pick ups after the handout MUST be by appointment.
- One parent/guardian per player. We ask that siblings remain home. This is to aid in social distancing.
- Players and parent/guardian are required to wear face mask the entire time inside the building.
- Players and parent/guardian will have temp taken and asked to hand sanitize prior to entering into the turf area
- Cones will be set up 6’ apart while picking up gear.
- If the player or someone in their house hold is feeling ill or has tested positive we ask that they stay home until their quarantine is up or are feeling better.
What happens if you missed the Uniform Handout?
You are welcome to pick your gear package up at our office by appointment. We need a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to prior to scheduling an appointment to pick your gear package up. All gear packages will be present at lobby desk for a quick and seamless pick up. You can schedule an appointment by calling our office 631.423.4170 or by email email@example.com
What happens if an apparel item is too big or too small?
We will do our best to make exchanges for you. We ordered what you requested at the time of the fitting, though we order extra’s for exchanges we cannot guaraentee that we will have that specific size. We need a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to prior to scheduling an appointment, to make the exchange on site. You can schedule an appointment by calling our office 631.423.4170 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org