Sammy Jo Tracy Team 91 Girls Clinic
Wednesday- February 17th
9:00-10:30 AM (2030 + 2028)
10:45- 12:15 PM (2027-2025)
1:30-3:00 PM (2024-2022)
Dynamic Sports Training Center
Who its open to
Team 91 LI Girls + Bandits players only
What to bring
- Mouth Guard
- Team 91 Reversible
- NO SPECTATORS are allowed inside of the building. Only Players and Coaches will be allowed in.
- All Players and Coaches are required to have their temperature taken before entering the building, if a player or coaches has an elevated temperature they will be asked to leave before coming inside.
- Coaches must wear face masks for the entirety of their stay in the building.
- Players must wear masks before and after their training. When players are finished training, they must wear their face masks as they exit the building.
- If a player or family member is sick or shows signs of sickness, we ask that they please stay home for the safety of yourself as well as other participants. Further, if a family member has a compromised or otherwise weakened immune system, they should not attend the session.
- Dynamic Lacrosse Training has also increased the number of hand sanitizing stations spread throughout the building.
- Our Facility is wiped down and maintained throughout each session as well as being cleaned and sanitized each night.